how to make a backup on hbase or migrate data into another cluster ?

how to make a backup on hbase or migrate data into another cluster ?

ma qiang
Hi all,
    I have some data very important on hbase in my cluster. Now I want
to make a backup in another place, so if my cluster crash, I can
recover my contents easily using this backup,or I can restore my
contents in another cluster quickly . Who can tell me how ?
Thank you !

Re: how to make a backup on hbase or migrate data into another cluster ?

Jean-Daniel Cryans-2
Mmmm... Since one of HBase goal is reliability, it seems strange that you're
afraid of losing your data ;)

Regards dumping your data somewhere, there is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-48 that aims to do that. You can
vote for it if your really need it or even provide a patch. The other
solution is to to it by yourself. Sorry if solution is not adequate.

Jean-Daniel