Request region coprocessor endpoints from C++

Request region coprocessor endpoints from C++

Cheyenne Forbes
Is it possible to make a request to region coprocessor endpoints when using
C++ as I would with "org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.CoprocessorRpcChannel" in
Java?

Regards,

Cheyenne O. Forbes

Re: Request region coprocessor endpoints from C++

Ted Yu-3
Currently there is no direct support for calling coprocessor from C++.

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 8:31 AM, Cheyenne Forbes <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is it possible to make a request to region coprocessor endpoints when using
> C++ as I would with "org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.CoprocessorRpcChannel" in
> Java?
>
> Regards,
>
> Cheyenne O. Forbes

Re: Request region coprocessor endpoints from C++

Cheyenne Forbes
Is there anyway I could attempt to do it?

Regards,
Cheyenne O Forbes

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 11:13 AM, Ted Yu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Currently there is no direct support for calling coprocessor from C++.
>
> On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 8:31 AM, Cheyenne Forbes <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Is it possible to make a request to region coprocessor endpoints when
> using
> > C++ as I would with "org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.CoprocessorRpcChannel"
> in
> > Java?
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Cheyenne O. Forbes

Re: Request region coprocessor endpoints from C++

manjeet.chandhok@gmail.com
You can use google protobuff to call java API frpm c++ , but for this you
must have the Java code which will intract with Hbase.

--
luv all