Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Huaxiang Sun

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Huaxiang Sun

Ted Yu-3
Congratulations, Huaxiang.

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 12:30 PM, Sean Busbey <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that
> Huaxiang Sun has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer
> on the project. We appreciate all of Huaxiang's great work thus far
> and look forward to continued involvement.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Huaxiang!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Huaxiang Sun

Andrew Purtell-3
Congratulations and welcome, Huaxiang!

> On Jun 19, 2017, at 12:30 PM, Sean Busbey <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that
> Huaxiang Sun has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer
> on the project. We appreciate all of Huaxiang's great work thus far
> and look forward to continued involvement.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Huaxiang!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Huaxiang Sun

Alexander Leblang
Congratulations Huaxiang!

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 12:30 PM, Sean Busbey <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that
> Huaxiang Sun has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer
> on the project. We appreciate all of Huaxiang's great work thus far
> and look forward to continued involvement.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Huaxiang!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Huaxiang Sun

Karan Mehta
Congratulations Huaxiang!!

Karan Mehta

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 1:18 PM, Alexander Leblang <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Huaxiang!
>
> On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 12:30 PM, Sean Busbey <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that
> > Huaxiang Sun has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer
> > on the project. We appreciate all of Huaxiang's great work thus far
> > and look forward to continued involvement.
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating Huaxiang!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Huaxiang Sun

Esteban Gutierrez
Congratulations and well deserved, Huaxiang!

esteban.

--
Cloudera, Inc.

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 1:21 PM, Karan Mehta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Huaxiang!!
>
> Karan Mehta
> ᐧ
>
> On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 1:18 PM, Alexander Leblang <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Huaxiang!
> >
> > On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 12:30 PM, Sean Busbey <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that
> > > Huaxiang Sun has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer
> > > on the project. We appreciate all of Huaxiang's great work thus far
> > > and look forward to continued involvement.
> > >
> > > Please join me in congratulating Huaxiang!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Huaxiang Sun

Mike Drob-2
Great work, Huaxiang!

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 2:30 PM, Sean Busbey <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that
> Huaxiang Sun has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer
> on the project. We appreciate all of Huaxiang's great work thus far
> and look forward to continued involvement.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Huaxiang!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Huaxiang Sun

Stephen Jiang
Congrats and welcome to the team!

Stephen

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 1:43 PM, Mike Drob <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Great work, Huaxiang!
>
> On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 2:30 PM, Sean Busbey <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that
> > Huaxiang Sun has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer
> > on the project. We appreciate all of Huaxiang's great work thus far
> > and look forward to continued involvement.
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating Huaxiang!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Huaxiang Sun

Jimmy Xiang
Congrats!

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 5:02 PM, Stephen Jiang <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats and welcome to the team!
>
> Stephen
>
> On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 1:43 PM, Mike Drob <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Great work, Huaxiang!
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 2:30 PM, Sean Busbey <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that
>> > Huaxiang Sun has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer
>> > on the project. We appreciate all of Huaxiang's great work thus far
>> > and look forward to continued involvement.
>> >
>> > Please join me in congratulating Huaxiang!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Huaxiang Sun

Guanghao Zhang
Congratulations and welcome, Huaxiang!

> Congrats!
>
> On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 5:02 PM, Stephen Jiang <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Congrats and welcome to the team!
> >
> > Stephen
> >
> > On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 1:43 PM, Mike Drob <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Great work, Huaxiang!

Re:Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Huaxiang Sun

Chunhui Shen
Congrats, Huaxiang!

Chunhui

At 2017-06-20 09:21:24, "Guanghao Zhang" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Congratulations and welcome, Huaxiang!

>> Congrats!
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 5:02 PM, Stephen Jiang <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>> > Congrats and welcome to the team!
>> >
>> > Stephen

Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Huaxiang Sun

Jingcheng Du-2
Congratulations, Huaxiang!

> Congrats, Huaxiang!
>

> Chunhui
>
> At 2017-06-20 09:21:24, "Guanghao Zhang" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >Congratulations and welcome, Huaxiang!

> >> Congrats!

> committer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Huaxiang Sun

Phil Yang
Congratulations!

Thanks,
Phil

> On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that
> Huaxiang Sun has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer
> on the project. We appreciate all of Huaxiang's great work thus far
> and look forward to continued involvement.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Huaxiang!

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Huaxiang Sun

Pankaj kr
Congratulations Huaxiang..!!

Thanks & Regards,
Pankaj

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.LTD.
Huawei Tecnologies India Pvt. Ltd.
Near EPIP Industrial Area, Kundalahalli Village
Whitefield, Bangalore-560066
www.huawei.com
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Huaxiang Sun has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the project. We appreciate all of Huaxiang's great work thus far and look forward to continued involvement.

Please join me in congratulating Huaxiang!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Huaxiang Sun

Allan Yang-2
Congratulations and welcome, Huaxiang!

Best Regards
Allan Yang

> Congratulations Huaxiang..!!
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Pankaj
>
> HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.LTD.
> Huawei Tecnologies India Pvt. Ltd.
> Near EPIP Industrial Area, Kundalahalli Village
> Whitefield, Bangalore-560066
> www.huawei.com
> HUAWEI, which
> is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above.
> Any use of the
> information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to,
> total or partial
> disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the
> intended
> recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please
> notify the sender by

Yu Li
Congratulations and welcome, Huaxiang!

Best Regards,
Yu

On 20 June 2017 at 11:03, Allan Yang <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations and welcome, Huaxiang!
>
> Best Regards
> Allan Yang

> > Congratulations Huaxiang..!!
> >
> > Thanks & Regards,
> > Pankaj
> >
> > HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.LTD.
> > Huawei Tecnologies India Pvt. Ltd.
> > Near EPIP Industrial Area, Kundalahalli Village
> > Whitefield, Bangalore-560066
> > www.huawei.com
> > This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
> > HUAWEI, which
> > is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above.
> > Any use of the
> > information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to,
> > total or partial
> > disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the
> > intended
> > recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please
> > notify the sender by
> > phone or email immediately and delete it!

ramkrishna vasudevan
Congratulations !!!

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 9:32 AM, Yu Li <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations and welcome, Huaxiang!
>
> Best Regards,
> Yu
>
> On 20 June 2017 at 11:03, Allan Yang <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations and welcome, Huaxiang!
> >
> > Best Regards
> > Allan Yang

> > > Congratulations Huaxiang..!!
> > >
> > > Thanks & Regards,
> > > Pankaj
> > >
> > > HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.LTD.
> > > Huawei Tecnologies India Pvt. Ltd.
> > > Near EPIP Industrial Area, Kundalahalli Village
> > > Whitefield, Bangalore-560066
> > > www.huawei.com
> > > This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
> > > HUAWEI, which
> > > is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed
> above.
> > > Any use of the
> > > information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to,
> > > total or partial
> > > disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the
> > > intended
> > > recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please
> > > notify the sender by
> > > phone or email immediately and delete it!

Anoop John
Congratulations Huaxiang....

-Anoop-

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 9:36 AM, ramkrishna vasudevan
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations !!!
>
> On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 9:32 AM, Yu Li <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Congratulations and welcome, Huaxiang!
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Yu
>>
>> On 20 June 2017 at 11:03, Allan Yang <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > Congratulations and welcome, Huaxiang!
>> >
>> > Best Regards
>> > Allan Yang

>> above.

Huaxiang Sun
Thanks all for the warm welcome, it is a great honor for me!

Huaxiang

> On Jun 19, 2017, at 9:27 PM, Anoop John <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Congratulations Huaxiang....
>
> -Anoop-
>
> On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 9:36 AM, ramkrishna vasudevan
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Congratulations !!!
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 9:32 AM, Yu Li <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Congratulations and welcome, Huaxiang!
>>>
>>> Best Regards,
>>> Yu

>>> above.