Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Allan Yang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Allan Yang

Ted Yu-3
Congratulations, Allan !

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 8:49 PM, Yu Li <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Allan Yang
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> project. We appreciate all of Allan's generous contributions thus far and
> look forward to his continued involvement.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Allan!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Allan Yang

Anoop John
Congrats Allan..   Welcome !!

-Anoop-

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 9:27 AM, 张铎(Duo Zhang) <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations!

>> Congratulations, Allan !
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 8:49 PM, Yu Li <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Allan
>> Yang
>> > has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
>> > project. We appreciate all of Allan's generous contributions thus far and
>> > look forward to his continued involvement.
>> >
>> > Congratulations and welcome, Allan!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Allan Yang

Phil Yang
Congratulations!

Thanks,
Phil

> Congrats Allan..   Welcome !!
>
> -Anoop-
>
> On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 9:27 AM, 张铎(Duo Zhang) <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Congratulations!

> >> Congratulations, Allan !

> >> Yang
> and

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Allan Yang

stack-3
Hurray!

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 8:49 PM, Yu Li <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Allan Yang
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> project. We appreciate all of Allan's generous contributions thus far and
> look forward to his continued involvement.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Allan!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Allan Yang

Karan Mehta
Congratulations, Allan!! :)

Thanks,
Karan

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 10:11 PM, Stack <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hurray!
>
> On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 8:49 PM, Yu Li <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Allan
> Yang
> > has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> > project. We appreciate all of Allan's generous contributions thus far and
> > look forward to his continued involvement.
> >
> > Congratulations and welcome, Allan!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Allan Yang

Jingcheng Du-2
Congratulations!

> Congratulations, Allan!! :)
>
> Thanks,
> Karan
> ᐧ
>
> On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 10:11 PM, Stack <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hurray!
> >
> > On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 8:49 PM, Yu Li <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Allan
> > Yang
> > > has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> > > project. We appreciate all of Allan's generous contributions thus far
> and
> > > look forward to his continued involvement.
> > >
> > > Congratulations and welcome, Allan!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Allan Yang

Guanghao Zhang
Congratulations!

> Congratulations!

> > Congratulations, Allan!! :)
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Karan
> > ᐧ
> >
> > On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 10:11 PM, Stack <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hurray!

> Allan
> > > Yang
> > and

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Allan Yang

Chia-Ping Tsai
Welcome !!!

On 2017-06-09 11:49 (+0800), Yu Li <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Allan Yang
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> project. We appreciate all of Allan's generous contributions thus far and
> look forward to his continued involvement.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Allan!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Allan Yang

ramkrishna vasudevan
Congratulations !!!

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 12:19 PM, Chia-Ping Tsai <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome !!!
>
> On 2017-06-09 11:49 (+0800), Yu Li <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Allan
> Yang
> > has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> > project. We appreciate all of Allan's generous contributions thus far and
> > look forward to his continued involvement.
> >
> > Congratulations and welcome, Allan!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Allan Yang

Allan Yang-2
Thank you all!

[hidden email]>:

> Congratulations !!!
>
> On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 12:19 PM, Chia-Ping Tsai <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Welcome !!!
> >
> > On 2017-06-09 11:49 (+0800), Yu Li <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Allan
> > Yang
> > > has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> > > project. We appreciate all of Allan's generous contributions thus far
> and
> > > look forward to his continued involvement.
> > >
> > > Congratulations and welcome, Allan!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Allan Yang

Dima Spivak-2
Yay Allan!

-Dima

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Allan Yang

Andrew Purtell
Congratulations and welcome, Allan!

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 8:49 PM, Yu Li <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Allan Yang
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> project. We appreciate all of Allan's generous contributions thus far and
> look forward to his continued involvement.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Allan!

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

If you are given a choice, you believe you have acted freely. - Raymond
Teller (via Peter Watts)