REMINDER HBase User Group Meeting 3: Tomorrow night, May 20th, in San Franciso

REMINDER HBase User Group Meeting 3: Tomorrow night, May 20th, in San Franciso

stack-3

Re: REMINDER HBase User Group Meeting 3: Tomorrow night, May 20th, in San Franciso

Naama Kraus
Hi,

Where can I find summaries/presentations of previous events ? Are there
plans to post the upcoming event summary ?

Thanks,
Naama

--
oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo
00 oo 00 oo
want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales." (Albert
Einstein)

Re: [ANN] REMINDER HBase User Group Meeting 3: Tomorrow night, May 20th, in San Franciso

stack-3
Here is what we have at the moment:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HBase/HBasePresentations
St.Ack

Naama Kraus wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Where can I find summaries/presentations of previous events ? Are there
> plans to post the upcoming event summary ?
>
> Thanks,
> Naama
>
> On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 7:45 PM, stack <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> See http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/672690/?ps=6
>> Thanks,
>> St.Ack

Re: [ANN] REMINDER HBase User Group Meeting 3: Tomorrow night, May 20th, in San Franciso

Naama Kraus
Great, thanks. Naama