Quantcast

How to configure mapreduce archive size?

How to configure mapreduce archive size?

tojaneyang
Hi,

I am using hbase-0.94.1. There is some mapreduce job running on my server. After some time, I found that my folder /tmp/hadoop-root/mapred/local/archive has 14G size.

How to configure this and limit the size? I do not want  to waste my space for archive.

Thanks,

Xia

Re: How to configure mapreduce archive size?

Ted Yu-3
Mind telling us what hadoop version you are using ?

Thanks

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 4:14 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using hbase-0.94.1. There is some mapreduce job running on my server.
> After some time, I found that my folder
> /tmp/hadoop-root/mapred/local/archive has 14G size.
>
> How to configure this and limit the size? I do not want  to waste my space
> for archive.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Xia

RE: How to configure mapreduce archive size?

tojaneyang
Hi Ted,

I am using hadoop which is packaged within hbase -0.94.1. It is hadoop 1.0.3.

Thank you.

Xia

Xia

Re: How to configure mapreduce archive size?

tojaneyang
Hi Ted,

Do you have any suggestions for this?

Xia

Re: How to configure mapreduce archive size?

Ted Yu-3
This question is more related to mapreduce.

I put user@hbase in Bcc.

Cheers