HBase API for Scala

Vladimir Glushak
Good day hbase community,

I've recently had small Scala project that needed to be integrated with
HBase (simple crud operations with some scan requirements).
Unfortunately, I did not find any decent scala api to work with hbase.

So, I've build small library on top of hbase java client.
It has tidy API and removes most of boilerplate code.

Maybe it can be useful for community.
Take a look: GitHub.com/hbase4s
Otherwise sorry for the spam.

Thanks.

Re: HBase API for Scala

ramkrishna vasudevan
Thanks Vladimir. Thanks for the information and the link.

Scala developers may find this useful or may act as useful reference for
them.

Regards
Ram