Compound filters

David Alves-3
Hi Guys

        I'm currently needing to build some compound filters for column values
(I'm needing OR but it could be easily extended to use AND, OR NOT
grouped in any way) comparing byte[] values. The objective is to fitler
the dataset that is inputed onto M/R jobs.
        Would this be an interesting feature, or is it already
predicted/implemented in any way that I don't know about?
        I'm thinking with this functionality RegExpRowFilter could just focus
on matching row keys and leave column matching to these filters.

Regards
David

Re: Compound filters

Clint Morgan
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-583 is about the column
matching part.

Then you could use RowFilterSet to get AND or OR.

-clint