[ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Peter Somogyi

[ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Peter Somogyi

Sean Busbey-2
On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Peter
Somogyi has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
project.

We appreciate all of Peter's great work thus far and look forward to
continued involvement.

Please join me in congratulating Peter!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Peter Somogyi

Jerry He
 Congrats, Peter!

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 2:53 PM, Andrew Purtell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations and welcome, Peter!
>

> On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 11:08 AM, Sean Busbey <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Peter
> > Somogyi has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> > project.
> >
> > We appreciate all of Peter's great work thus far and look forward to
> > continued involvement.
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating Peter!
> >

> --
> Best regards,
> Andrew

> decrepit hands
>    - A23, Crosstalk

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Peter Somogyi

Peter Somogyi-2
Thank you very much everyone!

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 8:08 PM, Sean Busbey <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Peter
> Somogyi has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> project.
>
> We appreciate all of Peter's great work thus far and look forward to
> continued involvement.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Peter!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Peter Somogyi

ramkrishna vasudevan
Congratulations Peter !!!

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 3:40 PM, Peter Somogyi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you very much everyone!
>
> On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 8:08 PM, Sean Busbey <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Peter
> > Somogyi has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> > project.
> >
> > We appreciate all of Peter's great work thus far and look forward to
> > continued involvement.
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating Peter!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Peter Somogyi

Anoop John
Congrats Peter..

Anoop