[ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Allan Yang

[ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Allan Yang

Yu Li
On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Allan Yang
has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
project. We appreciate all of Allan's generous contributions thus far and
look forward to his continued involvement.

Congratulations and welcome, Allan!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Allan Yang

张铎(Duo Zhang)
Congratulations!

> Congratulations, Allan !
>
> On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 8:49 PM, Yu Li <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Allan
> Yang
> > has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> > project. We appreciate all of Allan's generous contributions thus far and
> > look forward to his continued involvement.
> >
> > Congratulations and welcome, Allan!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Allan Yang

Esteban Gutierrez
Congrats, Allan!

--
Cloudera, Inc.

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 10:06 AM, Andrew Purtell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations and welcome, Allan!
>
> On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 8:49 PM, Yu Li <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Allan
> Yang
> > has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> > project. We appreciate all of Allan's generous contributions thus far and
> > look forward to his continued involvement.
> >
> > Congratulations and welcome, Allan!
> >

> --
> Best regards,
>
>    - Andy
>
> If you are given a choice, you believe you have acted freely. - Raymond
> Teller (via Peter Watts)

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Allan Yang

Pankaj kr
Congratulations Allan..!!

Thanks & Regards,
Pankaj

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.LTD.
Huawei Tecnologies India Pvt. Ltd.
Near EPIP Industrial Area, Kundalahalli Village
Whitefield, Bangalore-560066
www.huawei.com
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Allan Yang has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the project. We appreciate all of Allan's generous contributions thus far and look forward to his continued involvement.

Congratulations and welcome, Allan!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Allan Yang

宾莉金 or binlijin
Congratulations, Allan !

> On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Allan Yang
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> project. We appreciate all of Allan's generous contributions thus far and
> look forward to his continued involvement.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Allan!

*Best Regards,*
 lijin bin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Allan Yang

ramkrishna vasudevan
Congratulations !!!