[ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase committer Ashu Pachauri

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase committer Ashu Pachauri

Gary Helmling
On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Ashu
Pachauri has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
project.  We appreciate all of Ashu's generous contributions thus far and
look forward to his continued involvement.

Congratulations and welcome, Ashu!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase committer Ashu Pachauri

Guanghao Zhang
Congratulations and welcome!

> On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Ashu
> Pachauri has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> project.  We appreciate all of Ashu's generous contributions thus far and
> look forward to his continued involvement.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Ashu!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase committer Ashu Pachauri

Andrew Purtell-3
Congratulations, Ashu!

> On Jun 16, 2017, at 4:27 PM, Gary Helmling <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Ashu
> Pachauri has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> project.  We appreciate all of Ashu's generous contributions thus far and
> look forward to his continued involvement.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Ashu!

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase committer Ashu Pachauri

Pankaj kr
Congratulations Ashu..!!

Thanks & Regards,
Pankaj

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.LTD.
Huawei Tecnologies India Pvt. Ltd.
Near EPIP Industrial Area, Kundalahalli Village
Whitefield, Bangalore-560066
www.huawei.com
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Ashu Pachauri has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the project.  We appreciate all of Ashu's generous contributions thus far and look forward to his continued involvement.

Congratulations and welcome, Ashu!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase committer Ashu Pachauri

Stephen Jiang
Congratulations and Welcome to the team!

Best Regards
Stephen

On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 6:36 PM, Pankaj kr <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Ashu..!!
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Pankaj
>
> HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.LTD.
> Huawei Tecnologies India Pvt. Ltd.
> Near EPIP Industrial Area, Kundalahalli Village
> Whitefield, Bangalore-560066
> www.huawei.com
> HUAWEI, which
> is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above.
> Any use of the
> information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to,
> total or partial
> disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the
> intended
> recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please
> notify the sender by

Phil Yang
Congratulations!

Thanks,
Phil

> Congratulations and Welcome to the team!
>
> Best Regards
> Stephen
>
> On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 6:36 PM, Pankaj kr <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Ashu..!!
> >
> > Thanks & Regards,
> > Pankaj
> >
> > HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.LTD.
> > Huawei Tecnologies India Pvt. Ltd.
> > Near EPIP Industrial Area, Kundalahalli Village
> > Whitefield, Bangalore-560066
> > www.huawei.com
> > This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
> > HUAWEI, which
> > is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above.
> > Any use of the
> > information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to,
> > total or partial
> > disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the
> > intended
> > recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please
> > notify the sender by
> > phone or email immediately and delete it!

宾莉金 or binlijin
Congratulations, Ashu !

*Best Regards,*
 lijin bin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase committer Ashu Pachauri

Jingcheng Du-2
Congratulations!

> Congratulations, Ashu !

> > On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Ashu
> > Pachauri has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> > project.  We appreciate all of Ashu's generous contributions thus far and
> > look forward to his continued involvement.
> >
> > Congratulations and welcome, Ashu!
> >

> --
> *Best Regards,*
>  lijin bin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase committer Ashu Pachauri

ramkrishna vasudevan
Congratulations !!!

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 9:11 AM, Jingcheng Du <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations!

> > Congratulations, Ashu !

> > > On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Ashu
> > > Pachauri has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> > > project.  We appreciate all of Ashu's generous contributions thus far
> and
> > > look forward to his continued involvement.
> > >
> > > Congratulations and welcome, Ashu!
> > >

> > --
> > *Best Regards,*
> >  lijin bin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase committer Ashu Pachauri

Huaxiang Sun
Congratulations!

Huaxiang Sun

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase committer Ashu Pachauri

Anoop John
Congrats and welcome...

-Anoop-

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 11:44 AM, Huaxiang Sun <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations!
>

> On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 9:43 PM, ramkrishna vasudevan <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Congratulations !!!
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 9:11 AM, Jingcheng Du <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > Congratulations!

>> the
>> > and

> Huaxiang Sun

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase committer Ashu Pachauri

Karan Mehta
Congratulations Ashu!!

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 12:22 AM Anoop John <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats and welcome...
>
> -Anoop-
>
> On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 11:44 AM, Huaxiang Sun <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Congratulations!
> >

> > On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 9:43 PM, ramkrishna vasudevan <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Congratulations !!!

> Ashu
> on
> >> the
> far

> > Huaxiang Sun

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase committer Ashu Pachauri

manjeet.chandhok@gmail.com
Congrats Ashu!!

--
luv all